Magazine Submission Guidelines
Your content for Divine Purpose Magazine must show any of the following:
1. The steps that you have put in place in order to walk in God's divine purpose for your life
2. The miracle-working power of God in your life
3. How you used your faith in God and His Scriptures to get on a road to recovery
4. How your experience has helped molded you or others to walk in your divine purpose
IN EVERY ISSUE
- Tell of His Goodness (Showcasing testimonies of any kind from persons across the globe)
- Godly Parenting
- Marriage God's Way
- Chaste Style
- Balanced Living (Tips on how to maintain balance in life: in body, mind, spirit, soul, family, business, finances)
- Good Health (We will feature exercise and healthy recipes)
- Prayers That Heal (Prayers for healing and deliverance)
- Author Features
We welcome the following content categories in order to develop the theme.
- Teaching/educational articles
DPM will only accept original content. We strive to produce fresh and original content for our unique readers as we write by the leading of the Holy Spirit.
Although, contributing and guest writers are not compensated financially there are still benefits to becoming a writing partner with us. Writers will have the opportunity to empower and inspire people globally, get exposure for their brand or ministry as well as exercise one's writing gift & more.
Writers maintain the rights to their published work and will receive credit.
LATE SUBMISSIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
Include a 3-5 sentence bio with website link and social media handle information.
Please include a high resolution professional photo
SPRING/APRIL ISSUE | Published in March | DEADLINE— NOVEMBER 31
SUMMER/JULY ISSUE | Published in June | DEADLINE— FEBRUARY 28
FALL/OCTOBER ISSUE | Published in September | DEADLINE— MAY 31
WINTER/JANUARY ISSUE | Published in December | DEADLINE— SEPTEMBER 30
ARTICLE SELECTION PROCESS
If your article or submission does not fit with the theme for the quarterly magazine's issue, it may be filed for future consideration.
Not all submissions will be accepted because we want to present the best to our readers.
COMMON REASONS FOR AN ARTICLE BEING REJECTED
- Wrong genre (an article type that we don’t publish)
- Too similar to a past article
- Content not compelling
- Poorly written
- Wrong length
- Wrong timing for the quarterly theme
SUBMIT YOUR CONTENTAuthors must be available to provide additional information as needed for the completion of an article to the satisfaction of the editor.
WHERE TO SEND ARTICLE SUBMISSIONS: Email submissions to: email@example.com